Filter and DC inductors are widely used in power electronics. They are especially useful on the DC side of power convertors to reduce the ripple of the output wave.
Our production ranges from small inductors built with EI cores to big inductors built with a two-column core, we can also develop special constructions such as air core, passing bar inductors or with liquid cooling.
- Standard: IEC 61558-2-20, IEC 60076-6
- Thermal Class: F-H
- Windings: copper or aluminium
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40° C
- Protection Grade: IP00
- Suitable for installation up to IP2x
- Nylon Screw terminals or metal bar connection
- Built with liquid cooling upon request